Statement on processing of your personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning the protection of personal data.
We are writing to inform you that our Company is in possession of data relating to you, acquired verbally, directly, from the agent with whom you came into contact, through third parties or otherwise achieved as part of our activity, qualified as "personal data" by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (so-called "Privacy Code").
The legislation in question states that who processes personal data must inform the subject on which data are processed, what the data is being used for and how it is held, which, in any case have to be lawfully and transparently, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, according to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
Nature of processed data
We process your personal and fiscal data, as well as the economic data that are necessary for our business relationship in place with your Company.
We are not in possession of any data that can be qualified as sensitive or judiciary, pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Purposes of processing
Your data is processed in relation to pre-contractual and contractual requirements and the consequent fulfilment of legal and tax obligations, as well as to allow an effective management of financial and commercial relationships.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Modality of processing
The processing of data takes place / will take place through the use of tools and procedures suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper means, or through the use of electronic tools.
Obligation or discretion to provide data and consequences of eventual refusal
With regards to the data that we are obliged to know, in order to comply with the obligations established by law, regulations and Community legislation, or provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by law and by supervisory and control agencies, your objection will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, within the limits in which such data are necessary for the execution of the same.
As for the data that we are not obliged to know, your objection will be evaluated by us from time to time, and will determine the resulting decisions related to the importance for us of the requested data.
Communication and data disclosure
Your data will not be “disclosed” by us, with this term meaning to distribute or transmit your data to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making it available or accessible.
Your data, even in the pre-contractual phase (example: potential customer, potential supplier, etc.) can instead be "communicated" by us, with this term meaning to give it information to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- to persons in charge within our Company to process your data, and in particular to all personnel employed specially appointed by our Company;
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
- to subjects who need access to your data for purposes that are auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (for example: credit institutions, insurance companies, agents, carriers, shippers or other entities for services ancillary to the supply);
- to our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their duties at our Company, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data.
We report below the extract of the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise against us the following rights:
- ask to access personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as of the purposes and modality of processing and the logic applied in case of processing with electronic tools;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;
- obtain the updating, rectification and integration of your data;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. The data controller is Caem Magrini S.p.A. with registered office in Subbiano (AR) Via Volta n. 6-8-10 in the person of its legal representative and Process Manager Mr. Nedo Magrini at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caem Magrini S.p.A.