Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016
Caem Magrini spa is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data. This privacy statement explains how we use the data.
Pursuant to the provisions of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, containing provisions for the protection of the rights of individuals, our company Caem Magrini spa with headquarters in Subbiano (AR) Via volta nr. 6/8/10, as Holder of the data treatment, provides this information regarding the processing of personal data (including e-mail address, other addresses or personal identifiers).
Nature of the data processed, purpose of processing and necessity of the conferment
Our company Caem Magrini spa will acquire and process only personal and possibly fiscal data; in no case it will process data that are, pursuant to art. 9 of Regulation 679, identified as "particular".
The personal data provided to Caem Magrini spa will be processed by it for the pursuing of the following purposes:
- Contractual and pre-contractual Purposes - to follow up on specific contractual and pre-contractual needs with our company and the consequent fulfilment of legal and tax obligations, as well as to allow effective management of financial and commercial relations; For this purpose, the provision of data is necessary in order to allow us to execute user requests.
- Information and / or promotional purposes - for the continuation of the contractual relationship by sending commercial, advertising and illustrative communications of the products and services of the company itself (sending catalogues, brochures, sampling of products, gadgets, etc.) with any means carried out (mail, post, fax, telephone, etc.). At any time you will be free to request your cancellation. For this purpose, the provision of data is optional.
- to process reports that may be received by the customer on 231 matters, in accordance with the provisions of the organization and control Model adopted by the organization. For this purpose, the provision of data is necessary
Modality of processing
The data are organized in paper files and in electronic databases; the processing of the same takes place through the use of manual, IT, telematic tools and procedures suitable for guaranteeing their security and confidentiality, in any case in compliance with the security measures deemed adequate according to the principles of the GDPR (art. 32).
Scope of knowledge of the data
The data can be known by the specifically appointed employees of Caem Magrini spa.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data may be communicated by Caem Magrini spa to external subjects, including:
- Subjects who can access under legal provisions
- Banking institutions, in particular for the management of payments;
- shippers, fast delivery services, and postal;
- various professionals and external consultants, including professionals from law firms, insurance companies, agents, for the protection of rights arising from contracts;
- external marketing management companies, commissioned by the company;
- Public authorities
In no case will the data be disseminated.
Duration of Treatment
The acquired data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and in compliance with the statutory limitation periods.
The data controller is Caem Magrini spa with headquarters in Subbiano (AR) - Via Volta nr. 6, 8,10
The list of internal / external data processors can be consulted at the company headquarters.
Exercise of the rights referred to articles 15-21 of Regulation 679.
At any time, you can exercise the rights of the interested party provided for by the GDPR, by requesting Caem Magrini spa (at the address above) or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access (art. 15);
- Right of rectification (art. 16);
- Right to cancellation (art. 17);
- Right to limit the processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right to object to treatment (21);
- Right to withdraw consent;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.